Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Special Album
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 am by Chris Ball

» Check out our events coming up!
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:03 pm by Stoney

» POP UPS AND SILLY CARP.
Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:58 pm by Gary Bills

» Fish recognising an anglers voice !
Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:39 pm by Gary Bills

» Link to Carp Society Show
Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:21 pm by Stoney

» Event Details
Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:26 am by Stoney

» The Big One, Carpin' On and the Northern Angling Show - we will be there - will you?
Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:04 am by Admin

» Ricketts Mere Syndicate Fish-In
Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 pm by Admin

» Predator Day - 14 Feb 2015
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:10 pm by Admin


CELL = COCONUT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CELL = COCONUT.

Post by HAPPYANGLERALEX on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 pm

A carper on a lake I fish, is doing a campaign, assault, life or death will catch, situation, with CELL, at £11 a bag a go.

He is spending more on CELL than I spend on food.

So why is it priced the same where ever we buy it, is it price controlled, if so what ever happened to COMPETITION?

Is there a cheaper alternative, after all its only coconut flavour.

got to admit it is working for him, may give up food and get on it, as I am embarrassed, blanking, while he is hauling. clown
avatar
HAPPYANGLERALEX

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : HERTFORD-CHESHUNT-LOCAL LAKES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by Vince B on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 pm

HAPPYANGLERALEX wrote:Is there a cheaper alternative, after all its only coconut flavour.

got to admit it is working for him, may give up food and get on it, as I am embarrassed, blanking, while he is hauling. clown

No need to give up food just get a get a pot of cell pop ups, if he's filling it in with bait why waste your own hard earned cash on kilos of it.

Vince B

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-11-26
Location : Wallington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by HAPPYANGLERALEX on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Vince B wrote:
HAPPYANGLERALEX wrote:Is there a cheaper alternative, after all its only coconut flavour.

got to admit it is working for him, may give up food and get on it, as I am embarrassed, blanking, while he is hauling. clown

No need to give up food just get a get a pot of cell pop ups, if he's filling it in with bait why waste your own hard earned cash on kilos of it.

seems a good idea, will try but not in next swim to him, Very Happy
avatar
HAPPYANGLERALEX

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : HERTFORD-CHESHUNT-LOCAL LAKES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by Vince B on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 pm

They do them in flouro now so he'll be none the wiser Cool

Vince B

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-11-26
Location : Wallington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by HAPPYANGLERALEX on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am

Vince B wrote:They do them in flouro now so he'll be none the wiser Cool


right, will check them out, and act nonchalant. Laughing
avatar
HAPPYANGLERALEX

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : HERTFORD-CHESHUNT-LOCAL LAKES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by kathrynshubby on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Just get a couple of kilos of Plan B off Geoff Bowers - slays waters that see a lot of Cell. And half the price (if you buy enough of it!)
Or a pot of white cell corkballs....a great edge on cell dominated waters
Matt
avatar
kathrynshubby

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-08-13
Location : deal, kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by HAPPYANGLERALEX on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

kathrynshubby wrote:Just get a couple of kilos of Plan B off Geoff Bowers - slays waters that see a lot of Cell. And half the price (if you buy enough of it!)
Or a pot of white cell corkballs....a great edge on cell dominated waters
Matt

thanks for info.
avatar
HAPPYANGLERALEX

Posts : 274
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : HERTFORD-CHESHUNT-LOCAL LAKES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by Bigbadjon on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:55 am

£11 a kilo, jeez

Bigbadjon

Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-10-12
Location : Derbyshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CELL = COCONUT.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum